If any of you can help us putting up ads as we want a bigger quantity out there than one or two people can do.
So if you feel like you can do it, please message us :)
As soon as we get a grip of things, are some new OCs Teen Wolf and Supernatural Based and Dalton boys. So keep an eye out for that.
But meanwhile, please check the OCs we already have as well as our open characters.
We’ve admittedly been through a time of witches and demons all around.
From health problems, to school tightening up, to family issues, to internet and computer breaks down we’ve been having a lot of problems with a lot of players and the admins ourselves. We know we’ve been having a hard time with all the responsibilities and so we put on you guys the trust that you are honestly in the same situations.
We know things are hard to keep up with all of this, but we’re doing our best like always and we’ll always do. We hope you guys can be as understandable about each one of you and about us as we’ve always been about you. And although we haven’t had a full stopped day, happily, I know it can feel vague some times but we are working to make things better and get more players to join us and multiply the plots and all that jazz.
I admit to have faltered with the right mind set to write things and to keep up, but honestly whenever I start planning things for you guys here and writing down general plots rather than my own, I feel much better already because you guys are the reason I do all of this. Why I stay up late at night when I can’t be on during the day so I can be with you. Why you guys (each one of you) are always on my mind and I’m always thinking about your characters and watching your plot developments and activity even if there’s not an activity post because I understand it’s our responsibility to help each one of you even if not directly and keep things up and smooth.
So if you’re willing to do the same, stay with us and talk to us and we’ll get through this crazy times together. Hopefully soon things will get better for our dear players that are in trouble and we’ll be adding more to our little family through auditions. We’re never going to give up on you guys. So thank you all that haven’t for not and please don’t give up on us as well. :)
- Admin B
This Third Challenge will be now officially started!
As it’s the first part, we’re giving a general lead and then as you go on, we’ll start with the leads by who gets it done first.
When you have written it, please submit it to Jesse’s account with a link to your para and the date, so I can keep things organized :)
In this first part of the Challenge, I want each of the characters that are participating to investigate the Crime Scene! That means, obviously, Club 13, but don’t forget the surroundings and all parts that there are for a club.
To avoid incongruousness, your pre-sets:
- The Club’s been under reform so there are going to be a lot of employees around during all day time. So it’s your choice to when your character decides to go visit, but don’t put them all at night just because it’s easier. Get creative! Mingle in! Use you character’s position and who they are or create a disguise! Or make it a night challenge and keep it thrilling and mysterious as only night can be!
- The facts about the Fire so far are:
- 5 civilians died right in it.
- 10 more died of injuries or intoxication in the Hospital. Those can be of your character’s acquaintance or not. It’s your choice.
- The fire started around 9:00 pm, or at least that’s when it was first perceived.
- Whoever’s going to write, have to read the paras of who posted first to make sure you’re not placing two absurd and contradicting things on the same plot line. You have to make plots tangled.
- Your character can spot, or meet the others during investigation, just get the player’s permission before you write it down about them.
- Make it an adventure :)
- Your general first lead is:
- There are no signs of fire accelerators around the scene, but there also aren’t any malfunctions in the electric system as they had first thought. There were a lot of non invited clients sneaking their way inside the Club that night.
Make your character discover those things and keep on investigating. The leads you are going to get depend on your investigation. So if your character talks to people around the Club, we might give you leads adding a thing they might have said. If they go through closed rooms, we might give you leads that they found there and so on. The better you write it down, the more complex leads we’ll be able to give them :)
For activity issues:
Please take note that Sam Evans and Cooper Anderson are under activity watch but their player has been with some serious family health problems that we can only wish them the best of lucks and send our hopes and good wills.
Please like this post and make your posts if you’re still with us.
|Oh my god you used a jon groff gif i ofically love you.|
Well, that would be because I tend to exchange between Nolan and Jon. haha since I handle Jessse and Hunter. I’m glad you appreciate.